TRAVEL AND TOUR Headline Animator

Saturday, September 12, 2009

TRAVELS IN 2009






When I decided to go on trips in the 2009’s, it became instinctive for me to turn on my internet connections and see what Yahoo and Google got for me in terms of flights, hotels, cars, and deals. Flights of course were my first concern.
So, I search for my favorite airlines. My daughter suggested that I should see the offers of Cebu Pacific. They have got some hot flight deals for a promotional fare. I went over to the flight schedule. I found the date and time that I wanted to travel. The price was amazingly low. So, I registered with my credit card account. It did not take me ten minutes to book myself for a one hour thirty minutes flight from Manila International airport to Davao International airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment