TRAVEL AND TOUR Headline Animator

Saturday, September 12, 2009

TRAVEL BACK TO MANILA




On my fifth way back to Manila in March of 2009, I decided to see if I can get a seat on one of my favorite airlines. I have been traveling in it since the early seventies up to early 20’s. I just walk in on one of the counters at the airport and purchased my ticket with my credit card.
In less than fifteen minutes I got my ticket for Manila. In about an hour later I was already boarding the plane. The service was excellent.
I did not notice that the time passed by so fast. Before I could finish my second serving of coffee the steward was already announcing that the plane is about to land at the Manila International airport. Right on time, the plane was on the runway delivering us safely with a touch of class. It was indeed another exceptional experience of flying on the wings of Philippine Airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment